ABOUT FEMFORCE and GENT: We help entrepreneurs: Get Their Face In Their Feed!
FemForce is for female entrepreneurs GENT is for male entrepreneurs
We are a monthly photoshoot subscription service that makes it easy and affordable for entrepreneurs to get fresh new photos for social media. We offer shoots at different insta-worthy locations every week!
If you haven't checked out our FemForce or GENT website, I highly suggest you take a look to get a feel for what we do!
WE'RE LOOKING FOR 3 THINGS IN OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS:
1. Photographers who encourage from behind the camera and give posing direction to whoever is in front of their camera.
2. Photographers who can find good even lighting in any location and can nail exposure, focus, cropping, etc all in camera... all while shooting quickly in a fast paced environment!
3. Photographers who are full of integrity, professionalism and fun!
If you are an experienced portrait/lifestyle photographer, you may be who we are looking for!
POSITION DETAILS: - There is no culling or editing needed (we deliver ALL the UNEDITED photos to our members).
- You'll need your own professional grade camera and lens/es.
- This role is a part time, contract (1099) position with 2-4 hours a week with room to grow.
- The pay rate is $40 per hour.
- Shoots take place on Tuesday's and Saturday's (for FemForce) and Wednesday's (for GENT), must have flexibility in your schedule on those days.
- Must have reliable transportation as there is a new location to shoot every week. Locations are all across the city and/or 30 minutes outside of it.
THIS ROLE IS NOT FOR YOU IF: If you don't have experience shooting portrait or lifestyle photos.
You aren’t passionate about helping entrepreneurs feel comfortable in front of the camera.
You aren't willing to sign a non-disclosure & non-compete agreement.
You're trying to build your portfolio or grow your own branding photography business.
You don't see yourself at FemForce for more than a year.
You aren't willing to learn and shoot the "FemForce/GENT Way"
HOW TO APPLY If you've read through everything above and feel like you're a good fit, follow our 2 step process below to apply for the position!
Step 1: Fill out the application HERE is the link to the application. Please fill it out.
Step 2: Email us Send us a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know your application is submitted. If you seem like a good fit, we will be in touch to schedule a zoom interview.